Cancer Progress is going Virtual for its 31st annual conference
In light of the current situation and with the support of or sponsors, we are pleased to offer this unique two-day virtual conference as an invitation-only, complimentary event with an optional/suggested registration fee of which 100% will be donated. All fees collected will be split between: support for cancer centers and their doctors and nurses and to support the efforts of first responders and frontline healthcare professionals in their efforts working tirelessly to save lives during this time of national crisis.
To make a discretionary donation and register please click the REGISTER button above.
CANCER PROGRESS 2020 PANELS:
- Paradigm-shifting platforms I, IO: Taking IO to the next Level
- Paradigm-shifting platforms II, Non-IO: Targeting Better, Targeting the Intractable
- Investing into Oncology: Who, What and Where?
- Vaccines: From Paleo to Neo, Cancer Vaccines in the New Age of IO
- Inflecting Value in Early Stage Biotech: Linking Proof of Relevance to Pricing & Reimbursement
- Next Wave of Diagnostics, Including Precision IO: Early and Smarter, the Better to Cure
AND INTRODUCING: ADVANCED THERAPEUTICS – ½ DAY SESSION
- Antigen/platform pairings (“Forget Wine and Cheese…Get this Right and Your Valuation Takes Flight”)
- State of the union for off-the-shelf (“In an ‘Allo or Bust’ Market, What’s Rising to the Top of the Shelf?”)
- What are investors and partners looking for today (“How to Stand Out/Inflect Value in a Frothy Vat of Cells”)
- Strategic Considerations in ACT Manufacturing (“From Here to There, and Back Again”)
- Oncology Modalities Facing Off: Room for Many or One to Rule them All?
“I truly enjoyed the conference. I told several colleagues and friends that this has been one of the best conferences I have ever attended.”
Christoph Lengauer, Chief Scientific OfficerBlueprint Medicines
“What an unbelievable 2-day event that was. The intimate atmosphere (I made great new contacts) and dynamic (sometimes “dynamic tension”) interaction between panel members was fantastic. I kept great notes and have already shared the very enthusiastic feedback & takeaways with my management team.”
Armand Girard, Vice President, Corporate DevelopmentGlycoMimetics
“Thank you for the opportunity. I felt privileged to be part of a panel composed of stellar leaders within the Oncology space.”
“I really enjoyed the meeting as usual – great topics and speakers. I look forward to next year’s meeting!”